The Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to all Presentations
- E-Abstract Book and Program
- E-Certificate for Presentation and Participation
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference secretary
- Cancellation before 90 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, less a $100 towards processing fee
- Cancellations order placed within 90 days of the conference start date is non-refundable but transferred to the upcoming event
- Registrations are transferable until June 17, 2022 and any transfer requests after June 17, 2022 are not transferable
- Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference
Note: Refund/Cancellation Policy is not applicable if the conference is postponed due to natural disasters or unpredictable activities beyond organizers control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for the conference you hereby agree with the terms and conditions.
- The organization reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- The organization is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
- The organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. The organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid for the event with new dates or for future editions if the conference has to be postponed by causes beyond organizer control. The refund policy is not applicable to this condition.
- In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event. We advised to keep checking the website for updates of our conference.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.